Terms and Conditions,
RENTAL ARRANGEMENTS are per week unless otherwise arranged with the owners.
Long term lets (more than 21 nights) can be arranged at discounted rental rates with terms and conditions by separate arrangement. Please enquire to the owners.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Provisional bookings will be held for one week without payment, then a deposit payment will be needed to secure the booking.
2. A deposit of 20% of full rental rate is needed to confirm a booking.
3. Final payment of rental balance will be made no later than 4 weeks before your arrival date.
4. Bookings made within 6 weeks of departure must be accompanied by payment in full.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have adequate holiday insurance to cover you for all eventualities.
6. It is your responsibility to arrange suitable flights (Malaga is the nearest airport).
7. Access to the apartment is from 2.00pm on the day of arrival, unless by prior arrangement.
8. The apartment must be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure, to enable the cleaners to prepare for the next clients, unless prior arrangements have been made with the caretaker/owner.
9. Please bear in mind that some apartments in the block are occupied by residents. Common curtsey prevails throughout and community regulations adhered to at all times. Please respect others in the block by keeping the noise level down after midnight.
10. In the event of cancellation; the following charges become payable;
15-28 days before arrival date - 25% of total rental
8-14 days - 50% of rental
7 days or less - 100% of rental
CANCELLATIONS MUST BE NOTIFIED IN WRITING, LETTER /FAX /E MAIL
11. Included within the price is weekly linen (sheets/ towels) change, and initial cleaning and bed making. Beach Towels / Pool towels ARE NOT INCLUDED, please bring your own.
12. It is your responsibility to look after the keys. The security keys for the apartment cannot be copied or cut, it is important you don't loose it. There is a charge of 50 euro for lost keys.
13. All prices quoted for rental are in euro, sterling prices are quoted for comparison only and are subject to currency fluctuation, please use our currency converter for current rates. Taxi fares / car rental are payable in the local currency.
15. Breakages, damage etc are to be paid for; these will be invoiced by the local Management Company and charged to you. We do not ask for a damage deposit in addition to rental fee.
16. Contact number in case of emergencies: local - Alan Stevens (0034) 600 430 644. Ireland - Helen Ryle (00353) 87 7734 914.
We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service. This Policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you. Your use of this website gives us the right to collect that information.
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address, together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
We only use the information collected to process the task for which you visited the website. Data collected is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information.
We detest spam and do not disclose your email address or any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties. We may use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with our business. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device.
Helen and Joseph Ryle,
24 Lr. Castle Street,
Tel: 00 353 87 7734 914.
Fax: 00353 66 7126881.