to return to CostaSol Rental, holiday rental apartments
near Calahonda and Puerto Cabopino.
Hire a Car in Spain
Get the best quote possible for car hire on the Costa del Sol:
Terms and Conditions of car hire with Leisure Autos
terms and conditions here
Return to top of page.
|What is included
What is not included
- Fully comprehensive insurance with NO EXCESS
- Unlimited mileage
- Free second driver
- Free airport collection
- No charge for amendments and cancellations
- All taxes
- Loss of keys (look after the keys)
- Damage to tyres and windows
- Damage to underside of vehicle and burnt clutch (don't take your vehicle off road)
- Wrong type of fuel and costs incurred
- Out of hours charge of 15 euro for collections after midnight (Malaga airport. Out of hours times may vary, please check the collection details of your reservation).
- Fuel Used
- Collection service from your accommodation (if required 20 euro extra
payable in advance. Malaga to Marbella only.
- Child seats (2 euro per day, maximum 20 euro). Please state age of
- When arriving on a flight, you must inform us of your inbound flight number. If your flight is delayed, your car hire supplier will then be aware of the delay.
- All payments for your car rental to be made, by credit card only, upon collection of your vehicle (Visa, MasterCard or American Express).
- All drivers must hold a full driving licence, held for a minimum of one year. Minimum age 21 years.
Breakdown - Accident
- The vehicle supplied will be either the type of vehicle requested or similar. If the type of vehicle requested is not available the driver will be offered a superior group of car.
- In the unlikely event of your rental vehicle breaking down or you having a traffic accident, your rental comes with 24-hour breakdown/accident recovery.
- Your information is private. We do not sell your details to third parties.